If it weren't for Apu, we'd still be in line at the Monster Mart...
Marge: If it weren't for Apu, we'd still be in line at the Monster Mart.
Lisa: And he taught me how to play the shenai. (Plays shenai and terrible sound comes out.)
Homer: (Shudders) That's even worse than the album Grampa released.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 13: "Homer and Apu"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 13 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Apu sees Homer in the shower with a candy stuck in his chest)
Apu: What's that?
Homer: EhI like to leave it there.
- Permalink: What's that? EhI like to leave it there.
Oh, stomach churning...bowels clenching...not much time...must finish.</i> Homer
- Permalink: Oh, stomach churning...bowels clenching...not much time...must f...