<i>(In a publicity stunt, Mr. Burns is a dinner guest at the Sim...
(In a publicity stunt, Mr. Burns is a dinner guest at the Simpson home.)
Homer: Bart, would you like to say grace?
Bart: Dear God, we paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing.
Mr. Burns: (Chuckles) Only an innocent child could get away with such blasphemy. God bless them all. Amen.
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Mr. Burns
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4: "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(about Blinky) Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet before the papers blew this out of proportion, you didn't even know how many eyes a fish had.Homer
- Permalink: <i>(about Blinky)</i> Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet befo...
That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!Grampa
- Permalink: That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!