I'm sorry, everybody, but I've only got two cupcakes for the thr...
Marge [to Bart, Homer and Lisa]: I'm sorry, everybody, but I've only got two cupcakes for the three of you.
Bart: Well, mom, one of us has scarfed down more than enough cupcakes over the past three decades to keep--
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 6: "Moaning Lisa"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 6 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Bleeding Gums Murphy: My friends call me Bleedin' Gums.
Lisa: Eww. How'd you get a name like that?
Bleeding Gums Murphy: Well, let me put it this way. You ever been to the dentist?
Bleeding Gums Murphy: Not me. I suppose I should go to one, but I got enough pain in my life as it is.
- Permalink: My friends call me Bleedin' Gums. Eww. How'd you get a name li...
Homer: Where the hell are my keys? Who stole my keys? Come on, I'm late for work! (Lifts Maggie and looks underneath)
Marge: Oh Homer, you'd lose your head if it weren't securely fastened to your neck.
Bart: Did you check the den?
Homer: The den! Great idea!
(Homer heads into the den with Bart following him and Homer begins to pull couch apart.)
Bart: Warm. No, cold. Colder. Ice cold.
Homer: You know where my keys are?
Bart: No, I'm talking about your breakfast.
- Permalink: Where the hell are my keys? Who stole my keys? Come on, I'm late...