(<i>Marge, Lisa and Homer discover what Santa's Little Helper ha...
(Marge, Lisa and Homer discover what Santa's Little Helper has done.)
Marge and Lisa: (Scream in unison)
Marge: My quilt! Six generations, ruined! (Sobs)
Homer: (Consoles Marge) Now, Marge, honey. Honey, honey. Come on. Come on. Don't get upset. It's not the end of the world. We all loved that quilt, but you can't get too attached to--
(Homer sees the remains of his cookie.)
Homer: (Screams) My cookie! (Sobs hysterically) Oh, this is not happening. This is not happening!
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 16: "Bart's Dog Gets an F"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Homer walks by the Cookie Colossus store in the mall.)
Homer: Well, aloha!
Saleswoman: Would you like a free sample? (Offers Homer some cookies on a tray.)
Homer: The price is right. (Eats a cookie.) Mmm! Ooh! "Macamademia" nuts.
- Permalink: (<i>Homer walks by the Cookie Colossus store in the mall</i>.) ...
(Lisa pleads her case to keep Santa's Little Helper.)
Lisa: This is our pet. We can question his integrity and disposition, but we can't question his heart. Are you trying to teach us that the way to solve a problem with something you love, is to throw it away?
Homer: (Sniffling) Oh, Lisa. If they're ever going to pull the plug on me, I want you in my corner, honey. (Hugs Lisa)
- Permalink: (<i>Lisa pleads her case to keep Santa's Little Helper</i>.) T...