Maybe we shouldn't play due to the circumstances. Hey, people ...
Meredith: Maybe we shouldn't play due to the circumstances.
Dwight: Hey, people need volleyball now more than ever.
Pam: How do you figure?
Dwight: Because if we don't play, then the other team wins.
Oscar: Dwight's right. Corporate deserves to get its ass kicked.
Pam: Let's do this.
- Dwight Schrute, Pam Beesly, Oscar Martinez, Meredith Palmer
- The Office Season 5 Episode 28: "Company Picnic"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Dwight Schrute Quotes, Pam Beesly Quotes, Oscar Martinez Quotes, Meredith Palmer Quotes, The Office Season 5 Episode 28 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Jim: Michael had chicken potpie for lunch. Actually, let me rephrase that, Michael had an entire chicken pot pie for lunch, and- let me be more specific. Michael ate an entire family-sized chicken potpie for lunch and then he promptly fell asleep, so we're all trying to be very quiet so as to not wake him up before 5:00 pm. Which, actually, should be in about... ten minutes.
- Permalink: 00 pm. Which, actually, should be in about... ten minutes.
[phone rings] Dunder Mifflin, this is Erin... He's not available right now... Uh huh... Yes... Sure, I'll give him the message when he gets up... gets back.Erin
- Permalink: Dunder Mifflin, this is Erin... He's not available right now... ...