Mom? Can Kenny go to Jewbilee with me? Uh well, Kyle, Jewbil...
Kyle: Mom? Can Kenny go to Jewbilee with me?
Sheila: Uh well, Kyle, Jewbilee is sort of a special thing.
Kyle: Oh. Kenny isn't special?
Sheila: No, no, you're very special, Kenny. It's just that well, Jewbilee is for Jewish kids.
Gerald: You see boys, Jew Scouts is a special group that borrows a little bit from all different Jewish denominations. From the Orthodox Jews, from the Hasidic Jews, from the Northern Italy Cave Jews But you have to believe the basic tenets of Judaism to be a Scout.
Kyle: Kenny'll believe whatever you want him to.
- Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Sheila Broflovski
- South Park Season 3 Episode 9: "Jewbilee"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Kenny McCormick Quotes, Sheila Broflovski Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 9 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Squirt Leader: Okay, Squirts, the elders have given us a very important task tonight. We are all going to make macaroni pictures, like this one, using dry macaroni, paper, and glue.
Squirt: How come we have to make macaroni pictures?
Squirt Leader: Because that's what Squirts do! Now, shut your pie-hole!
- Permalink: Okay, Squirts, the elders have given us a very important task to...
Squirt Leader: Okay, Squirts, let's see what you made macaroni pictures of. Ishmael?
Squirt Leader: Good. Matthew?
Squirt Leader: Joseph?
Squirt Leader: Okay. Ike?
Squirt Leader: You don't make a macaroni picture of the Last Supper at a Jewish camp!
- Permalink: Okay, Squirts, let's see what you made macaroni pictures of. Ish...