Our bible study group is going to the holy land next month. I'd ...
Ned: Our bible study group is going to the holy land next month. I'd like to take you and your family along as my guests.
Homer: Hmm, let me think. Take my family to a war zone on a bus filled with religious lameos in a country with no pork in a desert with no casinos. Where do I sign up?
Marge: Homer, I can hear your sarcasm from inside the house and the dishwasher is on.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Ned Flanders
- The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 16: "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Ned Flanders Quotes, The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Reverend Lovejoy: God has never given up on anyone
Ned: What about Sodom and Gomorrah?
Reverend Lovejoy: He lovingly destroyed them.
- Permalink: God has never given up on anyone What about Sodom and Gomorrah...
Ned: Now let us download the holy tweet of the Lord.
Agnes: Stop making this relatable!
Jimbo: Hey, as a youth if I don't hear a computer word every couple sentences, I am out of here.
- Permalink: Now let us download the holy tweet of the Lord. Stop making th...