Selma, would you mind if I did something bold and shocking in fr...
Sideshow Bob: Selma, would you mind if I did something bold and shocking in front of your family?
Selma: All right, but no tongues.
Sideshow Bob: Although kissing you would be like kissing some divine ashtray, that's not what I had in mind. Selma, will you marry me?
Bart: Don't be a fool, Aunt Selma. That man is scum.
Selma: Then call me Mrs. Scum.
- Bart Simpson, Selma Bouvier, Sideshow Bob
- The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 21: "Black Widower"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Selma Bouvier Quotes, Sideshow Bob Quotes, The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 21 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Gee, if some snot-nosed little kid sent me to prison, the first thing out, I'd find out where he lives, and tear him a new belly button!Homer
- Permalink: Gee, if some snot-nosed little kid sent me to prison, the first ...
Sideshow Bob: Bart, I must know. How did you untangle my web?
Chief Wiggum: Yeah, Bart, pull us in!
Bart: Well, I'd hate to tell the number one cop in town how to do his job.
Chief Wiggum: No, no, please. It's the only way I'll learn.
- Permalink: Bart, I must know. How did you untangle my web? Yeah, Bart, pu...