Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
(Susan turns on the recorder under her shirt and knocks on Edie's door. Edie answers the door eating a bag of popcorn. She tries to slam the door. Susan holds the door)
Susan: No, Edie, wait! Um, I don't want to fight. I know that we've had our differences, but you know we had a friendship going on there and I just think we owe it to ourselves to talk about what happened.
Edie: What's there to talk about? It happened. (she chews the popcorn as she talks) I walked down to your house. I had this watering can.
Edie (muffled): I filled it with gasoline and boom! Laughed my ass off.
Susan: Okay, wait, could you just swallow? 'Cause I couldn't really hear what you were saying.
Edie: Well, that was basically it. One of the best days of my life.
Susan: Well, see you were chewing and so I didn't really hear what you said. Could you just say it again?
Edie: I burnt you house down and it was great. What do you want?
Susan: So, uh, you then admit burning down my house. On purpose.
- Permalink: No, Edie, wait! Um, I don't want to fight. I know that we've had...
Bree: Hello. My name is Bree Van de Kamp and I'd like to admit myself for psychiatric observation.
Receptionist: All right, what seems to be the problem?
Bree: I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.
- Permalink: Hello. My name is Bree Van de Kamp and I'd like to admit myself ...
- Permalink: She's good!
Xiao-Mei: She smell.
Carlos: Who smells? Gaby?
Gabrielle: Excuse me, what?
Xiao-Mei: Her perfume make me sick.
Gabrielle: Honey, it's a hundred bucks an ounce. That tends to make everyone a little nauseous.
- Permalink: She smell. Who smells? Gaby? Excuse me, what? Her perfume ...
Lynette:Tom, it would be better for your general well-being if you did not laugh at this moment in time.
Tom:Am I going to have to ruin the surprise? Because it's a really good surprise.
Lynette:I'm thinking yeah, ruin it.
Tom:I have been going to Atlantic City for business. I am up for a top spot with Jerry's firm, Huffington Promotions. And if you don't believe me, you can call the CEO himself.
- Permalink: Tom, it would be better for your general well-being if you did n...
Lynette: Atlantic City?
Tom: Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great deal on a suite at one of the casinos and a bunch of the old gang is coming in from New York and, god, it's been forever since I have been so, how could I turn that down?
Lynette: Yeah, how indeed.
Lynette: I didn't say anything.
- Permalink: Atlantic City? Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great d...
Paul: I'm calling the police.
Felicia: No need, I just needed to borrow some flour. I'm a little bit psychic and I predict fresh baked cookies in your future.
- Permalink: I'm calling the police. No need, I just needed to borrow some ...
Sometimes, I'm just all thumbs.</i> Felicia
- Permalink: Sometimes, I'm just all thumbs.
Susan: I've never stopped caring about you.
Mike: Then why did you jump in bed with Karl?
Susan: I would have never even gone there if I thought there was a chance with us. You just closed the door so completely, I- Can we just not talk about him? Have some more pie. (She feeds him) I know you like pie. I know you like me.
- Permalink: I've never stopped caring about you. Then why did you jump in ...
(At Mike's place after Oliver has played the tape of Karl and Susan talking)
Susan: Okay, ahm, first of all it was not the best sex I ever had. I just said that to make him feel better. Obviously, you are the best sex I ever had.
Oliver: That explains the punch in the face.
Mike: I'm gonna hit you again if you don't shut up.
Susan: I know that this looks bad-
Mike: You were actually fooling around with Karl behind Edie's back.
Susan: No, no, no. No, Karl lied to me. He told me that he and Edie had split up before-
Mike: You know what? I don't even care.
- Permalink: Okay, ahm, first of all it was not the best sex I ever had. I ju...
Susan: You're always worried about Julie and me and you beat up my new boyfriend. And now you're protecting me from Edie. Do you know what all that means?
Mike: That you're high maintenance?
- Permalink: You're always worried about Julie and me and you beat up my new ...
(After Mike punches Olivr for insulting Susan) Yes, Oliver Weston had become a cynic, which is why he couldn't recognize a man who was still in love.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Yes, Oliver Weston had become a cynic, which is why he couldn't ...
I may be a Catholic, but I am so not above slapping a nun.Gabrielle
- Permalink: I may be a Catholic, but I am so not above slapping a nun.
Gabrielle: Well, Carlos, they had your name.
Carlos: Oh, no. poor Ralph.
Gabrielle: Oh! Why is your back all sweaty?
Carlos: I was working out on the treadmill.
- Permalink: Well, Carlos, they had your name. Oh, no. poor Ralph. Oh! W...