Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brian: Hey, what's the point in waiting? You gotta live life while you can, and live it hard.
Stewie: Ah, the Chris Farley method, that's good.
- Permalink: Hey, what's the point in waiting? You gotta live life while you ...
(puts video tape in VCR) Ah well, that's not Nova at all, is it? That's a sex tape I made with my wife. Course nobody here's interested in seeing that sort of thing, are they? Probably not. No. OK. Oh, you kinda looked like you were nodding. Nope? OK. We should get back to work.Meg's Teacher
- Permalink: (puts video tape in VCR) Ah well, that's not Nova at all, is it?...
Hey Brian, remember me? I'm the guy you left standing at the couter at McDonalds with a bag full of burgers. You know it's funny, I tried to walk home and, a lot of hungry deer out at this time of night. Oh, this is where the story gets interesting. You may have noticed I'm missing an ear. Was manged to pull it out of the deer's mouth and put it in some ice I got at a 7-11. So when you're ready to apologize to me just talk into this cup.Stewie
- Permalink: Hey Brian, remember me? I'm the guy you left standing at the cou...
Peter: But Dad, you told me to look into my heart to find my religion.
Francis: Yes, real religion! What I saw today wasn't religion, it was just a bunch of sheep, singing songs and listening to ridiculous tall tales.
Brian: Actually, that is religion.
- Permalink: But Dad, you told me to look into my heart to find my religion. ...
Quagmire: Reverend Peter, I gotta talk to you... last night I had sex with a teenage blonde, and her mother.
Peter: Well that's quite a story, Quagmire, but my church doesn't have confession. So why are you telling me?
Quagmire: Are you kidding? I'm telling everybody! Giggity-goo-ga.
- Permalink: Reverend Peter, I gotta talk to you... last night I had sex with...
Francis: Stewie Griffin, I baptise you, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Peter: And Space Ghost.
- Permalink: Stewie Griffin, I baptise you, in the name of the Father, the So...
It's just like having sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want...but it's still gonna happen.Peter
- Permalink: It's just like having sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scr...
I like you Grandpa. Your toe-nails are the same color as my school bus.Chris
- Permalink: I like you Grandpa. Your toe-nails are the same color as my scho...
All right, Dad! This used to be an old barn, but thanks to you, now it's an old barn with a sign on it.Chris
- Permalink: All right, Dad! This used to be an old barn, but thanks to you, ...
Peter: If we get Stewie baptised, you and all other old people have to acknowledge and be aware that there's crap in the corners of your mouth.
Francis: I'll think about it.
- Permalink: If we get Stewie baptised, you and all other old people have to ...
Diane: Also in the news some trouble at Saint Phillips church.
Tom: That's right Diane, a shipment of tainted holy water could put some local babies in jeopardy.
Diane: Sounds dangerous Tom, Be careful next time you're at confession telling the priest about cheating on your wife with that Filipino drag queen.
Tom: Well at least you're in no danger Diane since you only visit church to leave your self delivered, unwashed, half dead newborns on the back step. Coming up how to turn your unwanted change into foldin' money.
- Permalink: Also in the news some trouble at Saint Phillips church. That's...
Brian: Do you really think that splashing "magic water" on Stewie is gonna keep him out of hell?
Francis: Shut your heathen trap, or else you'll be gettin' a taste of me fist!
Brian: That's very christian. "Believe what I say, or I'll hurt you".
Francis: Now you're getting it!
- Permalink: Do you really think that splashing magic water on Stewie is gonn...