Monica: I gave you a key for emergencies.
Phoebe: We were out of Doritos.
- Permalink: I gave you a key for emergencies. We were out of Doritos.
Ross. You gotta stop. You can't just stare through the peep-hole for three hours. You're gonna get peep-eye.Chandler
- Permalink: Ross. You gotta stop. You can't just stare through the peep-hole...
Joey: Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh?
Kate: Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?
Joey: Oh, no. Ah, I'm playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribbiani.
Kate: Hi, nice to meet you. Kate Miller.
Joey: So the, ah, play's pretty great, huh?
Kate: Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Van Murray's work. She's so brilliantly incisive when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class.
Joey: Oh, forget about it. She rocks!
- Permalink: Hi. Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh? Yes. Are you one of...
Chandler: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I still wind up with this little cowlicky thing on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying. Does it bug you?
Ross: You bug me.
- Permalink: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I sti...
Ross: You, ah, wanted to see me?
Rachel: Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuff.
Rachel: Oh, ya know, it's just like hats, and a shirt, and CDs, just sort of stuff that you've left here.
Ross: What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me or something?
Rachel: No. Ross, it, it just seems that ya know, it's time we, we ya know, move on.
- Permalink: You, ah, wanted to see me? Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuf...
Phoebe: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out.
Rachel: I know.
Phoebe: What, so what are you gonna tell him?
Rachel: Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no.
Rachel: I mean I think I'd say no to anybody right now. Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I'm standing there with this charming, cute guy, who's asking me to go out with him, which I'm allowed to do, and I felt guilty. Ya know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
Phoebe: Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
Rachel: I don't have any issues with my father.
Phoebe: Okay, so it's probably just the Ross thing then.
- Permalink: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out. I know. What, so w...
Chandler: Chicago isn't a state.
Joey: And Mississi-Pete is?
- Permalink: Chicago isn't a state. And Mississi-Pete is?
Rachel: (After Mark kisses her) I'm sorry, Mark, I can't do this. I'm just doing this to get back at Ross. It's not fair to you.
Mark: Ah, fair, schmair! If you want to get back at Ross, I'm here for you!
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Mark, I can't do this. I'm just doing this to get ba...
Phoebe: Oh you know what you should do? You should buy a state and then name it after yourself!
Pete: What, like Pete Dakota?
Phoebe: Or Mississi-Pete.
- Permalink: Oh you know what you should do? You should buy a state and then ...