Friends Season 1 Quotes
Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
Susan: Yeah? Well, there are a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
- Permalink: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along. ...
Monica: I want a baby.
Chandler: Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
Monica: Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.
Chandler: Oh, ok, because we never do that.
- Permalink: I want a baby. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow...
Dr. Franzblau: I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it's hard, when you... do what I do. It's like uh...Well, for instance, what do you do?
Rachel: I'm a waitress
Dr. Franzblau: Okay, all right, well aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day, and you're just like, "If I see one more cup of coffee..."
- Permalink: I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it's hard,...
Monica: Tell him.
Phoebe: Tell him, tell him.
Monica: Just... please tell him.
Rachel: Shut up!
Chandler: Tell me what?
Monica: Look at you, you won't even look at him.
Chandler: (Sarcastically) Oh, come on tell me. I could use another reason why women won't look at me.
- Permalink: Tell him. No. Tell him, tell him. Just... please tell him....
Monica: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
Joey: I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars!
Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the '50s.
- Permalink: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby? I'm gonna be...
Ross: Monica, let's go! Come on people! Woman in labor!
Chandler: (Doing a little dance) Hey Ross, look what I got going.
Ross: Save it for the cab. What are you going? We're going to a hospital!
Rachel: (Putting on makeup) What? So I can't look nice? There are doctors there.
Ross: Joey, get out of the fridge!
Joey: All right, all right!
Ross: What is that?
Joey: For the ride.
Chandler: Like a cab--
Ross: Save it!
Chandler: Okay, hating this!
Ross:Monica, come one, now! Let's go! Baby coming!
Monica: I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt! I'll have a nephew.
Ross: That's nice. Get out!
- Permalink: Monica, let's go! Come on people! Woman in labor! Hey Ross, l...
Phoebe: Can you see me operating a drill press?
Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing?
- Permalink: Can you see me operating a drill press? I don't know. What are...
Ross: (About his new beeper) No, it's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever I am. I mean, all she has to do is to dial 55-JIMBO.
Chandler: A cool phone number, and a possible name for the kid.
- Permalink: No, it's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever...
Chandler: Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She is having one of her boobs reduced. Its a whole big boob story.
Phoebe: I could be a secretary.
Chandler: Well, you know Pheebs, I dont know if its your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal... for a large portion of the day.
- Permalink: Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She is...