Friends Season 1 Quotes
Chandler: I'm going to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
Monica: Why not take it with you?
Chandler: Hey, we haven't been on a second date, and she needs to hear me pee?
Monica: Why don't you just call her?
Chandler: I can't call her. I left a message. I have some pride.
Monica: Do you?
- Permalink: I'm going to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone? Why not ta...
Monica: (Looking out the window) Look look! He's doing it again, the guy with the telescope!
Phoebe: Oh, my God! Go away! (Waving her arms) Stop looking in here!
Monica: Great, now he's waving back.
Joey: Man, we gotta do something about that guy. This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment. It creeps me out! I feel like I can't do stuff!
Monica: What kinda stuff...?
Joey: Will you grow up? I'm not talking about sexy stuff, but, like, when I'm cooking naked.
Phoebe: You cook naked?
Joey: Yeah, toast, oatmeal... nothing that spatters.
- Permalink: Look look! He's doing it again, the guy with the telescope! Oh...
I am telling you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time. It was unbelievable! We could totally be ourselves, we didn't have to play any games...Chandler
- Permalink: I am telling you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it a...
(To Rachel) You're like my best friend in the world, except for maybe Lori Schafer, who I don't talk to anymore because she's all bitter now that she lost the weight and it turns out she doesn't have a pretty face.Mindy
- Permalink: You're like my best friend in the world, except for maybe Lori S...
Chandler: I got her machine.
Joey: Her answering machine?
Chandler: No, interestingly enough her leaf-blower picked up...
- Permalink: I got her machine. Her answering machine? No, interestingly...
Phoebe: If you want, you can call her machine and if she has a lot of beeps that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.
Chandler: You don't think that makes me seem a little...?
Ross: Desperate? Needy? Pathetic?
Chandler: You obviously saw my personal ad.
- Permalink: If you want, you can call her machine and if she has a lot of be...
Chandler: (Answering the phone desperately) Hello?! Hello?! (Realizes it was Monica)... Hell is filled with people like you.
- Permalink: Brrrrrrrrring! Hello?! Hello?! ... Hell is filled with people...
Monica: (Looking out the window) Oh, my God. You guys! You gotta come see this! There's some creep out there with a telescope!
Ross: I can't believe it! He's looking right at us!
Rachel: Oh, that is so sick.
Chandler: I feel violated. And not in a good way.
Phoebe: How can people do that?
Oh, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots!
- Permalink: Oh, my God. You guys! You gotta come see this! There's some cree...
Chandler: (On the phone, reading from a script) Oh, Danielle! I wasn't expecting the machine. Give me a call when you get a chance. (Rattles some dishes) Bye bye. (Hangs up) Oh God!
Monica : That's what you've been working on for the past two hours?!
Chandler: Hey, I've been honing!
Ross: What was with the dishes?
Chandler: Oh, uh, I want her to think I might be in a restaurant, ya know? I might have some kind of life, like I haven't been sitting around here honing for the past few hours.
- Permalink: Oh, Danielle! I wasn't expecting the machine. Give me a call whe...
Ross: (Doing a crossword puzzle) Heating device.
Ross: Five letters.
- Permalink: Heating device. Radiator. Five letters. Rditr.
I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.Monica
- Permalink: I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find on...
Ross: All right, I want my monkey.
Rachel: Oh, come on, Luisa!
Luisa: Sorry, prom queen.
Ross: (To Rachel) You had to be a bitch in high school, you couldn't have been fat.
- Permalink: All right, I want my monkey. No! Oh, come on, Luisa! Sorry...