Scrubs Season 2 Quotes
J.D.: She wants to get married now?
Turk: She says it's romantic to be spontaneous.
J.D.: Ahh, that is romantic. So, how pregnant is she?
- Permalink: She wants to get married now? She says it's romantic to be spo...
Laverne: Lester? Honey, I don't want you using the stove on your own.
Man: Nurse, I asked for an extra pillow an hour ago!
Laverne: I'm talking to my husband! So why don't you get your own damn pillow?
- Permalink: Lester? Honey, I don't want you using the stove on your own. N...
Dr. Cox: Ted, why don't you be a sport and... and get us started.
Ted: Uh, people, we're here today...
Dr. Cox: Snore! New idea: we're all gonna clam up for about an hour so I can get some shut-eye. Oh, and Nervous Guy-
Doug: Yes, Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox: If I were you, I'd go ahead and swallow that entire mouthful of baby carrots. Because, if I hear you make even one more damn crunch, I'm gonna use the remainder of the carrots in that bag to make you completely air-tight, son.
- Permalink: Ted, why don't you be a sport and... and get us started. Uh, p...
J.D.: I can totally explain why Jamie said that. You know how Turk always says "hey, player" when he means "hey, buddy"?
J.D.: Well, Jamie's from Cincinnati, and in Cincinnati they say, "Hey, slut!"
Elliot: Oh... Neat!
- Permalink: I can totally explain why Jamie said that. You know how Turk alw...
Carla: Turk? Are you sure you're happy we're doing this?
Turk: Are you kidding me? This is my ideal wedding! It's cheap, there's no hassle, plus you said you'd call my mom and explain to her why she wasn't invited.
Carla: No I didn't!
- Permalink: Turk? Are you sure you're happy we're doing this? Are you kidd...
Dr. Kelso: Dammit, Perry, you're there to teach! If I wanted somebody to lay around all day and do nothing, I would've wheeled in a corpse...or my housekeeper, Rosalba.
Dr. Cox: Captain Clip-On? Did you go ahead and tattle on me?
- Permalink: Dammit, Perry, you're there to teach! If I wanted somebody to la...
J.D.: Hey, uh, I just wanted to say, you were right about Jamie.
Elliot: Uh-huh. And what does Jamie think you're doing over here?
J.D.: Asking you not to show up at my apartment drunk, naked, and crying.
- Permalink: Hey, uh, I just wanted to say, you were right about Jamie. Uh-...
Dr. Cox: Okay, here we go. When hospital employees fail to communicate properly with patients, there are both ethical and legal ramifications that can lead to financial hardships for the institution and personal grievances against its... doctors. Huh.
Elliot: Dr. Cox! This is useless, I thought we were really going to learn something?
Dr. Cox: Barbie, why did they toss you in here?
Elliot: Oh, they didn't! I'm, uh... uh, I'm... auditing.
- Permalink: Okay, here we go. When hospital employees fail to communicate pr...
Dr. Cox: Fine. Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine. You wanna know the real skinny? If you want to be good doctors and nurses, you damn-sure better get ready to get in trouble - a lot. Because patients are stupid, and they are really scared. And some of them need you to hold their hands, and you should. Others need you to kick their asses, and you absolutely should do that, too. But, it really all just comes down to whether or not you got the guts to say just exactly what you know in your heart of hearts you really should say.
Dr. Kelso: Sooo, Ted! How is Professor Cox doing?
Ted: Excellent, sir!
- Permalink: Fine. Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine. You wanna know the real skin...