Scrubs Season 3 Quotes
Turk: Anyway, uh... I may not ever be able to tell you how much you mean to me, but I promise I will try to show you... for the rest of my life. I love you.
Carla: I love you.
Elliot: Aren't they amazing?
J.D.: I don't love you.
J.D.: Please don't cry.
Elliot: Oh, I won't.
She angrily shoves him and throws him over the table
J.D.: Oh, God! Someone call 9-1-1!
Elliot: Oh, could I get a little more wine, please?
- Permalink: Anyway, uh... I may not ever be able to tell you how much you me...
Marco! The invite says no dates, man! NO dates!Turk
- Permalink: (Marco arrives to the hospital in the back of a truck along wit...
Jordan: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass?
Dr. Cox: Because you're so much like your mother, you wouldn'ta listened anyway.
Jordan slaps him then kisses him
Dr. Cox: No biting.
Jordan: Just take it, you girl.
- Permalink: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass? Because...
Turk: You're making a big mistake.
J.D.: Come on, man. Elliot and I are like best friends. We love hanging out with each other. Maybe that's love. I mean, who-who knows what love really is?
Turk: I do. J.D., when I look at Carla, I see the future. I see kids, I see minivans, I see a beer gut - on me, of course, not her.
J.D.: I hope so.
- Permalink: You're making a big mistake. Come on, man. Elliot and I are li...
Turk: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet.
J.D.: Yeah, I decided to stay with her forever.
Turk: That's great, dude. I know you think you're being nice, but I'm pretty sure Elliot doesn't want to spend her life with someone who doesn't love her.
J.D.: Oh, you know what? If it's okay with you, I'm gonna go ahead and take relationship advice from someone whose fiancee is currently speaking to him. Ohhhh!
J.D.: Gimme some champagne! I need a victory sip!
- Permalink: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet. Yeah, I decid...
Turk: Oh, my God. My future brother-in-law is an evil genius!
Elliot: I'm gonna go, uh, check on "Sally"! Ha!... Okay, not funny yet.
- Permalink: Oh, my God. My future brother-in-law is an evil genius! I'm go...
Marko: Aw come on man! That was "When Harry Met Sally" - it was a classic!
Turk: Aww yeah dude, you know I was gonna rent that the other night but then I remembered I was a heterosexual.
- Permalink: Aw come on man! That was When Harry Met Sally - it was a classic...
Dr. Cox: Those pants make your ass look giant.
Jordan: Stop doing this.
Dr. Cox: I'm doing it for us. You suck at Scrabble.
Jordan: Do I look mad?
Dr. Cox: You got so much Botox in your expressionless face, I can't tell.
- Permalink: Those pants make your ass look giant. Stop doing this. I'm d...
Jordan: What else you got?
Dr. Cox: Well, when it's my turn to listen to the baby monitor, I just wait till you're asleep and I turn it off!
Jordan: Perry, give it up. There's nothing you can say!
Dr. Cox: Oh... You and your mother are basically the same person.
Jordan: What did you say!? I'm gonna kill you!
- Permalink: What else you got? Well, when it's my turn to listen to the ba...
Turk: I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. Yeah, like you got right now! Just like that one! I love that you're the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
Turk: Dude, I'm workin' here. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's our rehearsal dinner. I came here tonight because, when you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Turk: Yeah, baby?
Carla: That's the speech from 'When Harry Met Sally'.
- Permalink: I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're...
Tell me this, how do you not scare him when you go in there? Do you wear a nanny mask or do you just slap on a name tag that says "Hi I'm your Mommy?"Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Tell me this, how do you not scare him when you go in there? Do ...
J.D.'s Narration: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot because I have low self-esteem.
Elliot: Do you know that you have really nice hands?
J.D.: "Nice"? Elliot, these are the hands of a god!
J.D.'s Narration: Fine, so it's not the self-esteem thing.
- Permalink: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot bec...
Want more Scrubs?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!