Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Dr. Cox: All right, then, before we jump in to rounds, I see it's time for my annual cologne intervention. Lonnie, you're killing us. And, honestly, what's the point? D'you understand that no matter how badly you wanna get freaky with Karen, here, that's just not going to happen, and here's why: She thinks you have the body of a fetus. Oh, Karen, did you tell me that in confidence?
Karen: No, he knows.
Lonnie: She drew me a picture.
- Permalink: She thinks you have the body of a fetus. Oh, Karen, did you tell...
Nurse: Someone stole a whole case of laxatives from the supply closet.
Laverne: Don't look at me - I'm as regular as rain.
- Permalink: Someone stole a whole case of laxatives from the supply closet. ...
Jordan: Don't sweat it too much, kid. He wore so much cologne on our first date, I had to sell my Miata!
Dr. Cox: WHY?
Jordan: For funsies!
Dr. Cox: Heel!
Lonnie: Thanks for that.
Jordan: Keep movin', fetus face.
- Permalink: Don't sweat it too much, kid. He wore so much cologne on our fir...
Ted: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer.
Jordan: In this hell-hole, I'll need a gun!
Ted: Bottom left.
- Permalink: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer. In t...
Turk: You know how you're prone to overly sensitive girly displays of sentimentality?
- Permalink: You know how you're prone to overly sensitive girly displays of ...
Dr. Kelso: How would you like to make this a full-time job?
Jordan: I'll have to think about it!
Dr. Cox stares incredulously at Kelso
Dr. Kelso: How could you not see this coming?
- Permalink: How would you like to make this a full-time job? I'll have to ...
Carla: Sure, Jake, I'll tell you why it feels like I have a problem with you. The fact that Elliot jumps so high whenever you tell her to may seem harmless, but as a result she's been stealing all my sports bras! Seriously, the only one I have left is the one I'm wearing; and it works great, see? Huh?
Jake: It works pretty nicely.
Carla: It does, right? But! If I wanna jump up and down again this week, I'm stuck until laundry day!
- Permalink: Sure, Jake, I'll tell you why it feels like I have a problem wit...
Dr. Kelso: Welcome aboard! This will be your office for the next few days! Ted, find someplace else to work.
Ted: Aw, man! Not again!
- Permalink: Welcome aboard! This will be your office for the next few days! ...
Carla: I think we should have a baby.
Turk: I know you're feeling abandoned right now, but we just went through a really rough spot, and I'm not the type of guy to make life-changing decisions without thinking about it for at least, like... a few months.
Carla opens her top to reveal a sexy camisole underneath.
Turk: Let's make a baby.
- Permalink: I think we should have a baby. Whoa! Hm? Whoa!! What? ...