Y'know I remember when I was a kid growing up, kids would make fun of my name like you wouldn't believe - 'Jerry Jerry Dingleberry', 'Seinsmelled'Jerry
- Permalink: Y'know I remember when I was a kid growing up, kids would make f...
The Doctor: I have no medical evidence to back me up, but something happened during the operation that staved off that infection. Something beyond science. Something perhaps from above
The Doctor: Those can be very refreshing.
- Permalink: I have no medical evidence to back me up, but something happened...
Jerry, are you blind?! He's a writer. He said his name was Sal Bass. Bass, Jerry! Instead of salmon he went with bass. He just substituted one fish for another!</i> Kramer
- Permalink: Jerry, are you blind?! He's a writer. He said his name was Sal B...
Elaine: I never knew you were so into breasts. I thought you were a leg man.
Jerry: A leg man? Why would I be a leg man? I don't need legs. I have legs.
- Permalink: I never knew you were so into breasts. I thought you were a leg ...
(to Jerry) Just when I think you're the shallowest man I've ever met, you somehow manage to drain a little more out of the pool.Elaine
- Permalink: Just when I think you're the shallowest man I've ever met, you s...
I usually last about ten minutes on the stairmaster. Unless, of course, there's someone stretching in front of me in a leotard, then I can go an hour. That's why they call it the stairmaster. You get up there and you stare.Jerry
- Permalink: I usually last about ten minutes on the stairmaster. Unless, of ...
Kramer: Come on, what's wrong with my boys?
Jerry: Your boys should stay in their neighborhood.
- Permalink: Come on, what's wrong with my boys? Your boys should stay in t...
And by the way. They're real, and they're spectacular!Sidra
- Permalink: And by the way. They're real, and they're spectacular!
(George double-dips a chip, and Timmy rushes over to him after seeing what he did)
Timmy: What are you doing?
Timmy: Diddid you just double-dip that chip?
George: Excuse me?
Timmy: You double-dipped the chip!
George: Double-dipped? What are you talking about?
Timmy: You dipped the chip, you took a bite, and you dipped again.
Timmy: That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip! From now on, when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it!
- Permalink: What are you doing? What? Diddid you just double-dip that ch...
You know, uh... They're fake.Elaine
- Permalink: You know, uh... They're fake.
(while in the sauna) Whew. It's like a sauna in here.Kramer
- Permalink: Whew. It's like a sauna in here.
Elaine: Come on. Don't you think they seem a bit too perfect?Jerry: Yes they do!
- Permalink: Yes they do!
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
I can't get a massage from a man.George
- Permalink: I can't get a massage from a man.
- Rating: Unrated