Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
The hot water takes a little while to come on. So, the best thing to do is to turn it on, do all your shopping, you come back and take a shower.Jerry
- Permalink: The hot water takes a little while to come on. So, the best thin...
Kramer: How can you not have insurance?
Jerry: Because I spent my money on the Clapco 8000. It's the most powerful lock they make. It has only one design flaw...the door...MUST BE CLOSED!!
- Permalink: How can you not have insurance? Because I spent my money on th...
Elaine: (claps hands) That is the single greatest packing performance I have ever seen.
Jerry: I am the master packer.
- Permalink: That is the single greatest packing performance I have ever seen...
Kramer: I said, "I know about the stuff," you know, so he'd take me into his confidence.
Elaine: What did he say?
Kramer: "What stuff?"
Jerry: Oh, case closed.
- Permalink: I said, I know about the stuff, you know, so he'd take me into h...
Elaine: No, I'm staying here for the weekend. I'm getting a break from my roommate.
George: Oh, the actress-waitress.
Elaine: No, the waitress-actress.
- Permalink: No, I'm staying here for the weekend. I'm getting a break from m...
(giving house sitting instructions) One last thing, Benes. Regarding sexual activitystrictly prohibited, but, if you absolutely must, do us all a favor and do it in the tub.Jerry
- Permalink: One last thing, Benes. Regarding sexual activitystrictly prohibi...
So I move into the center lane, now I get ahead of this women, who felt for some reason I guess, that she thought that I cut her off. So, she pulls up along side of me, gives me the finger. It seems like such an arbitrary, ridiculous thing to just pick a finger and you show it to the person. It's a finger, what does it mean? Someone shows me one of their fingers and I'm supposed to feel bad. Is that the way it's supposed to work? I mean, you could just give someone the toe, really, couldn't you? I would feel worse if I got the toe, than if I got the finger. 'Cause it's not easy to give someone the toe, you've gotta get the shoe off, the sock off and drive, get it up and (Jerry pretends to drive with one foot in the air, giving the toe.) "Look at that toe, buddy." (He puts his foot down.) I mean, that's really insulting to get the toe, isn't it?Jerry
- Permalink: So I move into the center lane, now I get ahead of this women, w...
Policeman: Let's see, that's uh, one TV, a stereo, one leather jacket, a VCR and a computer is that 'bout it?
Elaine: Answering machine.
Jerry: Answering machine. Oh, I hate the idea of someone out there returning my calls.
- Permalink: Let's see, that's uh, one TV, a stereo, one leather jacket, a VC...
Policeman: Well, Mr. Seinfeld, we'll look into it and, uh, we'll let you know if we find anything.
Jerry: Do you ever find anything?
- Permalink: Well, Mr. Seinfeld, we'll look into it and, uh, we'll let you kn...
Jerry: (turns around and sees George) How did you get in here?
George: (does some hand and arm motions)
- Permalink: How did you get in here?
Well, I got caught up watching a soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.Kramer
- Permalink: Well, I got caught up watching a soap opera The Bold and the Bea...
Jerry: (to Elaine) You would still wanna move in here?
Elaine: Yes! You don't understand. I'm living with Ethel Merman without the talent.
- Permalink: You would still wanna move in here? Yes! You don't understand....