Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Two bedrooms? Why do I need two bedrooms? I got enough trouble maintaining activity in one.Jerry
- Permalink: Two bedrooms? Why do I need two bedrooms? I got enough trouble m...
Elaine: She just got some part in some dinner-theater production of a Chorus Line. So, now all day long she's walking around the apartment singing: (breathless singing) "God, I hope I get it, I hope I get it". (stops singing) She's gonna get it right in her
- Permalink: God, I hope I get it, I hope I get it. She's gonna get it right...
Y'know I think that even if you've had a relationship with someone, or let's say, especially if you've had a relationship with someone and you try to become friends afterwards, it's very difficult. Isn't this? It's hard. Because, you know each other so well, you know all of each others tricks. It's like two magicians, trying to entertain each other. The one goes, "Look, a rabbit". The other goes, "So? ... I believe this is your card".Jerry
"Look, why don't we just saw each other in half and call it a night? Okay?"
- Permalink: Y'know I think that even if you've had a relationship with someo...
Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.Jerry
- Permalink: Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.
Jerry: Wait a second That's her on the right.
George: I forgot who I am! Who am I?!
Jerry: You're you. We're having lunch with Art Corvelay.
George: Let me be the architect, I can do it!
- Permalink: Wait a second That's her on the right. I forgot who I am! Who ...
Jerry: Art Core?
- Permalink: ArtCore. Art Core? velay. Corevelay?
(opening bit) I think to a man, a cheque is like a note from your mother that says "I don't have any money, but if you'll contact these people, I'm sure they'll stick up for me... If you just trust me this one time I don't have any money but I have these... I wrote on these... is this of any value at all?Jerry
- Permalink: I think to a man, a cheque is like a note from your mother that ...
George: I'm, uh, I'm an architect.
Vanessa: Really. What do you design?
George: Uh, railroads, uh
Vanessa: I thought engineers do that.
George: They can
- Permalink: I'm, uh, I'm an architect. Really. What do you design? Uh, r...
Jerry: So, do you date immature men?
Vanessa: Almost exclusively.
- Permalink: So, do you date immature men? Almost exclusively.
Jerry: What's that one?
Elaine: "Cocoon II: The Return". I guess they didn't like it up there
Jerry: Maybe they came back for Chinese food. Y'know Maureen Stapleton, if she gets a craving, she's probably screaming at those aliens, "I gotta have a Lo Mein!"
- Permalink: What's that one? The Return. I guess they didn't like it up th...
Elaine: What do you think their parents think?
Jerry: "So, uh, what's your son doing now, Dr. Stevens?" "Oh, he's a public fornicator. Yes, he's a fine boy."
- Permalink: What do you think their parents think? So, uh, what's your son...
A wedding!? Have you lost it, man?Elaine
- Permalink: A wedding!? Have you lost it, man?