Seinfeld Season 2 Quotes
Kramer: Well Newman jumped last night.
Jerry: What? Did you talk to him? What did you say?
Kramer: I said 'Wave when you pass my window.'
- Permalink: Well Newman jumped last night. What? Did you talk to him? What...
(to George) You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you're there. Because I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner, and you'll always be a loser.Rick
- Permalink: You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you'r...
(to Kramer) You're like Lex Luthor!Jerry
- Permalink: You're like Lex Luthor!
George: I'm emotional!
Jerry: That's right. You're emotional!
- Permalink: I'm emotional! That's right. You're emotional!
Is that Costanza over there?Rick
- Permalink: Is that Costanza over there?
George: I like sports. I could do something in sports.
Jerry: Uh-huh. Uh-huh. In what capacity?
George: You know, like the general manager of a baseball team or something.
Jerry: Yeah. Well, that - that could be tough to get.
George: Well, it doesn't even have to be the general manager. Maybe I could be like, an announcer. Like a colour man. You know how I always make those interesting comments during the game.
Jerry: Yeah. Yeah. You make good comments.
George: What about that?
Jerry: Well, they tend to give those jobs to ex-ballplayers and people that are, you know, in broadcasting.
George: Well, that's really not fair.
Jerry: I know. Well, okay. Okay. What else do you like?
George: Movies. I like to watch movies.
Jerry: Yeah. Yeah.
George: Do they pay people to watch movies?
George: That's true.
Jerry: But you gotta know how to work the projector.
Jerry: And it's probably a union thing.
George: (scoffs) Those unions. (sighs) Okay. Sports, movies what about a talk show host?
Jerry: Talk show host. That's good.
George: I think I'd be good at that. I talk to people all the time. Someone even told me once they thought I'd be a good talk show host.
George: Yeah. A couple of people. I don't get that, though. Where do you start?
Jerry: Well, that's where it gets tricky.
George: You can't just walk into a building and say "I wanna be a talk show host".
Jerry: I wouldn't think so.
George: It's all politics.
Jerry: All right, okay. Sports, movies, talk show host. What else?
George: This could have been a huge mistake.
Jerry: Well, it doesn't sound like you completely thought this through.
- Permalink: I like sports. I could do something in sports. Uh-huh. Uh-huh....
Don't worry. It's perfectly safe. I researched it. He'll get a little woozy. He might keel over.George
- Permalink: Don't worry. It's perfectly safe. I researched it. He'll get a l...
So, anybody leaves anything here, you can just take it? You have a license to steal? You are like the James Bond of laundry?Jerry
- Permalink: So, anybody leaves anything here, you can just take it? You have...
Elaine: So I'm going to a nudist colony next week.
Rick: Nudist colony?
Elaine: Oh yeah, yeah I love nudist colonies they help me unwind. Bleh.
Rick: I've never been to one.
Elaine: Oh really you should go their great! Except when there over it's hard to get used to clothes, so sometimes when I'm in my office I just sit there naked.
Elaine: Oh yeah I usually sit around naked a couple hours a day. I cook naked, I clean naked, I drive naked, naked, naked, naked!
Rick: Who are you!?
Elaine: Trust me mister you don't wanna know.
- Permalink: So I'm going to a nudist colony next week. Nudist colony? Oh...
(about a suicidal friend) What am I supposed to do? Tell him how much there is to live for? Why should I lie to the guy?Kramer
- Permalink: What am I supposed to do? Tell him how much there is to live for...
Jerry: (about the laundromat's "Not Responsible For Items Lost Or Stolen" sign) Oh, I see, so you put up a sign and you can steal whatever you want. You're not a part of society.
Laundromat Owner: That's right, cause this is my country, I'm the president, and that's my constitution: "I'm not responsible."
- Permalink: Oh, I see, so you put up a sign and you can steal whatever you w...
George: I like horses. I could be a stable boy.
George: Nah, it's probably a union thing.
- Permalink: I like horses. I could be a stable boy. Nah, it's probably a...