The Simpsons Quotes
Homer: What I feel is envy.
Lisa: Wow! He's right.
- Permalink: Wow! He's right.
Bart: What's a game show?
Homer: Something you make sketches about.
- Permalink: Something you make sketches about.
I want his fame and fortune so much. Why must the lords of rock be so cruel?Homer
Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?Homer
- Permalink: Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?
Yep, it's all about the music and it would take a pretty unforeseen circumstance to make that change. Pretty unforeseen.Homer
This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.Homer
- Permalink: This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.
I don't have what it takes to play the guitar.Homer
- Permalink: I don't have what it takes to play the guitar.
Oh no, King Toots is closed. Dad, you're going to have to take me to the big Fox music store.Lisa
You call that a left testicle, Toot?Mo
- Permalink: You call that a left testicle, Toot?
Mr. Lassen: We should team up, I can get you out of here
Sideshow Bob: A partner, intriguing, who gets to gut him like a little pot-bellied salmon?
Mr. Lassen: I assumed we'd take turns
SIdeshow Bob: No deal
- Permalink: No deal
Superintendent Chalmers: According to this file from Blazing Guy's secret security, your behavior was so egregious we can do something that we've never done before - fire a teacher.
Principal Skinner: Hand in your red pen...oh, I'm not gonna pass fingernail inspection tonight.
Homer: A-camping we will go
Marge: But where I still don't know
Homer: A place that's filled with sun and sand, a desert steamed from Disneyland, keep expectations low.
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Mayor Quimby: And, uh, may the Force be with you.
Leonard Nimoy: You have no idea who I am, do you?
Mayor Quimby: Sure, I do. You're one of the Little Rascals, right?
- Permalink: And, uh, may the Force be with you. You have no idea who I am,...