The Simpsons Quotes
It's in Hell, the Inferno, Perdition, Arizona without the golfHomer
- Permalink: It's in Hell, the Inferno, Perdition, Arizona without the golf
It's like they don't care if you make money, as long as they make money. What kind of corporation does that?Marge
Homer, if I ever seem that senile, get a gun and...what are you doing with that gun?!Grandpa
Well family, we should be proud. We took on corporate America and broke even.Homer
Bart: What's your soda refill policy?
Marge: All you can drink, if you buy a jumbo cup.
Homer: Careful Marge, that's how I bankrupted a Pizza Hut.
- Permalink: Careful Marge, that's how I bankrupted a Pizza Hut.
Mom, it's trash talk. You know how guys say mean things to their friends the way women say nice things to their enemies?Lisa
She's under a lot of stress, her husband's at sea.Lisa
- Permalink: She's under a lot of stress, her husband's at sea.
Homie, the fantasy draft just ended. I got you five kickers. It is called football, right?Marge
"Quagmire who? That's an excellent question."Homer
- Permalink: Quagmire who? That's an excellent question
"My dad gave me a gun to hide."Meg
- Permalink: My dad gave me a gun to hide.
"No one ever told me I mattered before."Meg
- Permalink: Shut up meg, you don't matter
"You bring home two bands of hippie murderers…"Homer
- Permalink: You bring home two bands of hippie murderers...