The Simpsons Quotes
The only thing that keeps me from living here is that fish that swims up your pee stream. That is a deal breaker.Homer
Skinner! I have seven other principals, and I've never yelled their names. Not even once.Superintendent
Why are you concussing yourself? Why are you concussing yourself?Dolph
- Permalink: Why are you concussing yourself? Why are you concussing yourself?
Emojis! Now she's gone to far.Homer
- Permalink: Emojis! Now she's gone to far.
Kettle-corn, the heroin of the farmer's market.Homer
- Permalink: Kettle-corn, the heroin of the farmer's market.
That's the great thing about art, everyone can have their opinion about why it sucks.Homer
Simpson, I won't forget this. From now on, you and I are as tight as whiteys.Nelson
Dolph: I'm going to kiss the ground.
Kearney: Loser, you're gay for the ground.
Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia.
Kearney: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance.
- Permalink: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance.
Honey, Grandpa is the closest thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?Homer
My lifestyle is my retirement plan.Homer
- Permalink: My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
Bart's usually first in line for taco night, but now he's muy tarde. Is it alright to say tarde?Marge
Homer: Pressure is how you make your beloved diamonds, Marge.
Marge: I don't have any diamonds.
Homer: Quit pressuring me!
- Permalink: Quit pressuring me!