The Simpsons Season 4 Quotes
Reverend Lovejoy: Everyone is saying "Gabbo this" and "Gabbo that". But no one is saying "Worship this" and "Jericho that".
Jasper: What's this about Gabbo?
- Permalink: Everyone is saying Gabbo this and Gabbo that. But no one is sayi...
Krusty: Bette and I owned a race horse together: Krudler.
- Permalink: Krudler.
Give me a bigger lolly!Krusty
- Permalink: Give me a bigger lolly!
Don't snap my undies.Chief Wiggum
- Permalink: Don't snap my undies.
Krusty: Here's the deal. Every time you watch my show, I will send you... forty dollars!
Voice: Checks will not be honored.
- Permalink: Here's the deal. Every time you watch my show, I will send you.....
Krusty: Ugh, 35 years in show business and already no one remembers me, just like what's-his-name and whose-it, and you know that guy, always wore a shirt?
Bart: Ed Sullivan?
- Permalink: Ugh, 35 years in show business and already no one remembers me, ...
Bart: That cute little character could take America by storm. All he needs is a hook.
Gabbo: [on T.V.] I'm a bad widdle boy.
Bart: Ay, carumba!
- Permalink: That cute little character could take America by storm. All he n...
Here's your taco mister. Oops, I dropped it in the fryer. I'll get it out. Ow. Oooow! Ooow! Oow!Squeeky-Voiced Teen
- Permalink: Here's your taco mister. Oops, I dropped it in the fryer. I'll g...
Bart: I didn't know you knew Luke Perry.
Krusty: Know him? He's my worthless half-brother.
Lisa: He's a big TV star.
Krusty: Yeah, on Fox. (Sticks out tounge)
- Permalink: I didn't know you knew Luke Perry. Know him? He's my worthless...
Gabbo: (singing) You're gonna like me,
You're gonna love me,
'Cause I can do most anything.
I can do the hully gully,
(does a crazy dance)
I can imitate Vin Scully!
(now speaking, imitating Vin Scully and holding a microphone) Let's take time out from that triple play for this message from Farmer Dan's Pure Pork Sausages! Mmm, mmm
(singing, back to normal) I'll give out shiny dimes, (tosses coins to the audience)
I'll travel back in time! (disappears and reappears with a confused pilgrim)
(Now a bunch of dolls dance onto stage, including soldiers, Cossacks, clowns, and more.)
Toy Soldiers: You're gonna like him!
Toy Cossacks: You're going to love him!
Everyone: It's the greatest show in to-ow-ow-ow-own! Gabbo!
(a set of jets fly overhead leaving a rainbow trail of smoke)
- Permalink: You're gonna like me, You're gonna love me, 'Cause I can do mo...
Bart: Moe, look over there! (as a distraction)
Moe: What? What am I looking at? I don't see nothing. I'm gonna stop looking soon What? What, is that it?
Homer walks into Moe's Tavern
Homer: Hey Moe, can I look, too?
Moe: Sure, but it'll cost ya.
Homer: My wallet's in the car.
Homer runs out
Moe: He is so stupid. And now back to the wall.
- Permalink: Moe, look over there! What? What am I looking at? I don't see...
Bette Midler: Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be.
Krusty: You can fly higher than an eagle.
Bette/Krusty: Cause you/I are/am the wind beneath my/your wings.
- Permalink: Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would...
Son, a woman is a lot like a... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and um Oh, wait a minute! Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one, you wanna drink another woman!Homer
- Permalink: Son, a woman is a lot like a... a refrigerator! They're about si...
Get your Haggis right here! Chopped heart and lungs boiled in a wee sheep's stomach! Tastes as good as it sounds!Willie
- Permalink: Get your Haggis right here! Chopped heart and lungs boiled in a ...