So here's what's gonna happen. We're not talking to Edie anymore...
Gabrielle: So here's what's gonna happen. We're not talking to Edie anymore.
Lynette: What do you mean we?
Gabrielle: I mean we as in she betrayed me and you're my best friends so you're gonna support me because that's what friends do.
Susan: And support you, means acting like we're in junior high?
- Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Gabrielle Solis
- Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 20: "Gossip"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Lynette Scavo Quotes, Gabrielle Solis Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 20 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Gabrielle: What are you two doing here?
Susan: Uh, what are we doing here?
Lynette: Well, Edie hired me to cater, so it's just business. I don't know what her excuse is.
Susan: You are so dead.
- Permalink: What are you two doing here? Uh, what are we doing here? Wel...
Susan: Ian, I made my choice.
Ian: But not for the right reasons. You're just trying to honor a promise you made to me.
Susan: I will get over him.
Ian: You've been trying to get over him for as long as I've known you. Haven't had much luck, have you?
Susan: Ian, I love you.
Ian: I know you do, but you love him a little bit more, don't you?
- Permalink: Ian, I made my choice. But not for the right reasons. You're j...