Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves, but we can, u...
Bree: Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves, but we can, um, do that at another time.
Tom: No, wait. Please stay. It's okay. We're okay. We're okay, right? Honey, we don't wanna freak out the new neighbors.
Lynette: I'm sorry that you saw my panic attack. I won't let it happen again, especially since this is my last pregnancy.
Tom: Right. You're the boss. I'm just your love slave.
Susan/Mary Alice: Aw.
Lynette: Well, don't encourage him.
Tom: Honey, clearly, our new neighbors see that you have been gifted with a phenomenal husband.
- Lynette Scavo, Bree Hodge, Tom Scavo, Mary Alice Young
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23: "Remember (1)"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Lynette Scavo Quotes, Bree Hodge Quotes, Tom Scavo Quotes, Mary Alice Young Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Melanie: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
Matthew: My brother's never been violent. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
Melanie: But he did.
Matthew: Let me just take you home.
Melanie: This has been pretty traumatic for me. I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out.
Matthew: We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
- Permalink: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me. My brother's never be...
Julie: (About the RV) So, is there anything you should prepare me for?
Susan: No, no. It's all good. Oh, but you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet's in the shower.
- Permalink: So, is there anything you should prepare me for? No, no. It's...