Um, your wife agreed that I should break this to you. No need,...
Dr. Hibbert: Um, your wife agreed that I should break this to you.
Homer: No need, Doc. I can read Marge like a book. (Looks at Marge, who is very glum.)
Homer: Ooh, it's good news, isn't it?
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Dr. Hibbert
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 11: "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Dr. Hibbert Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 11 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish) Poison poison tasty fish!Toshiro
- Permalink: <i>(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish)</i> Poison poison tast...
Homer: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad.
Grampa: You do?
Grampa: Oh, son, I love you too. Hey, how about a hug?
(Homer and Abe hug)
Grampa: Sonny boy!
Homer: My old man.
(Homer crosses "Make peace with Dad" on his list.)
- Permalink: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad. You do? Uh-huh...