We haven't thought of a name yet. They're tasty, right? Let's ...
Leela: We haven't thought of a name yet.
Bender: They're tasty, right? Let's call 'em "Tasty-cles".
Leela: We can't call them that.
Bender: Why not?
Leela: It sounds too much like those frozen rocky mountain oysters on a stick. You know, Test-cicles?
- Leela, Bender, Professor Farnsworth, Amy Wong
- Futurama Season 2 Episode 18: "The Problem with Popplers"
- Related Quotes:
- Leela Quotes, Bender Quotes, Professor Farnsworth Quotes, Amy Wong Quotes, Futurama Season 2 Episode 18 Quotes, Futurama Quotes
- Added by:
- Jackie Adams
Farnsworth: A toast to Leela. She showed us it's wrong to eat certain things.
Fry: Hear, hear!
Bender: Let's get drunk!
Leela: Aww, thanks, guys. Pass the veal, please.
Bender: Here you go.
Fry: Mmm, let me get some of that suckling pig.
- Permalink: A toast to Leela. She showed us it's wrong to eat certain things...
Bender: Who wants dolphin?
Leela: Dolphin? But dolphins are intelligent.
Bender: Not this one. He blew all his money on instant lottery tickets.
Leela: Oh, OK.
Amy: That's different.
Farnsworth: Good, good.
Leela: Pass the blowhole.
Amy: Can I have a fluke?
Hermes: Hey, quit hogging the bottle-nose.
Farnsworth: Toss me the speech centre of the brain!
- Permalink: Who wants dolphin? Dolphin? But dolphins are intelligent. No...