What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here? The th...
George: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here?
Jerry: The thing is, even if we go back by the car, and they're not there, how do we know they're not all hiding, waiting for us?
Elaine: Well, they have to give up sometime, they can't stay out there all night.
Jerry: What are we, John Dillinger? I mean, how did this get to be the crime of the century? It's not like we stuck a broomsticks in her spokes and she went flying.
- Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Elaine Benes
- Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 22: "The Handicap Spot"
- Related Quotes:
- Jerry Seinfeld Quotes, George Costanza Quotes, Elaine Benes Quotes, Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 22 Quotes, Seinfeld Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Am I a hipster-doofus?Kramer
- Permalink: Am I a hipster-doofus?
George: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot faster than everybody else?
Elaine: We don't walk that fast.
- Permalink: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot...