Why I go in and out of coma's all the .............. french toas...
Grampa: Why I go in and out of coma's all the .............. french toast please.
Lisa: Is a coma painful?
Grampa: Oh heck no. You relive long lost summers, kiss girls from high school. It's like one of those TV shows where they show a bunch of clips from old episodes.
- Lisa Simpson, Grampa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 18: "So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Lisa Simpson Quotes, Grampa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 18 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
TV Announcer: The following is a public service announcement. Excessive alcohol consumption can cause liver damage and cancer of the rectum.
Homer: Mmm... beer.
- Permalink: The following is a public service announcement. Excessive alcoho...
Moe: I brought you a little present. (Gives Homer a can of beer)
Homer: No. Beer bring pain.
Barney: I can't stand to see him like this. (Shoves a pillow in Homer's face. He than lifts up a water fountain, throws it at a window, jumps out and runs away)
Moe: He really needs a girlfriend.
- Permalink: I brought you a little present. No. Beer bring pain. I can...