Wow, Mom, you made all this? It's like you're the Jesus of car...
(Marge goes on a carpentry binge, and builds all sorts of things.)
Lisa: Wow, Mom, you made all this?
Bart: It's like you're the Jesus of carpentry!
Marge: Aww, what sweet blasphemy.
- Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3: "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(At the video arcade in the Springfield Mall, Bart plays a parody of Asteroids called "Triangle Wars.")
Bart: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying to assemble them? What's does this button do?
(Bart presses the "Hyperspace" button.)
Bart: (Moans) Now my ship is pooping more triangles.
(The video game emits an electronic chime.)
Bart: Oh, no. I won a free game.
- Permalink: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying ...
Marge: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea.
Homer: Yep, it'll do that.
- Permalink: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea. Yep, it'll do that.