Wow. My dad an astronaut. I feel so full of ... what's the oppos...
Bart: Wow. My dad an astronaut. I feel so full of ... what's the opposite of shame?
Bart: No, not that far from shame.
Homer: Less shame?
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15: "Deep Space Homer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
NASA Scientist: Sir, we've run into a serious problem with the mission. These Nielsen ratings are the lowest ever.
NASA Executive: Oh, my God! We've been beaten by "A Connie Chung Christmas."
- Permalink: Sir, we've run into a serious problem with the mission. These Ni...
(The family watches Homer's launch on TV.)
Bart: Go, Dad, go!
Lisa: How doth the hero, strong and brave, a celestial path to the heavens paved!
(The family stares at her.)
Lisa: Go, Dad, go.
- Permalink: Go, Dad, go! How doth the hero, strong and brave, a celestial ...