It's awful being a kid. No one listens to you. It's rotten bei...
Lisa: It's awful being a kid. No one listens to you.
Grampa: It's rotten being old. No one listens to you.
Homer: I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are!
- Homer Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Grampa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 14: "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Grampa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 14 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lisa: You know, if we get through to just that one little girl, it'll all be worth it!
Stacy Lavelle: Yes. Particularly if that little girl happens to pay $46,000 for that doll.
Stacy Lavelle: Oh, nothing.
- Permalink: You know, if we get through to just that one little girl, it'll ...
(At the toy store)
Lisa: I'm warning you, Mom, I may get a little crazy.
Marge: I understand. When I was your age--
Lisa: (attacking another girl) Hey, horseface, get your ugly paws off that summer fun set!
- Permalink: I'm warning you, Mom, I may get a little crazy. I understand. ...