Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo Quotes
Tony: I want to help.
Anton: One thing I've learned, Tony. Just because you want it doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Tony: Tell me about it. It's funny - never stops me from trying.
- Permalink: I want to help. One thing I've learned, Tony. Just because yo...
McGee: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you, in some kind of twelve-stop program for recovering misogynists?
Tony: These past few weeks have been.....interesting, haven't they? It's just gotten me thinking about the choices that we make and the people that we let in, or don't let in. Just trying to make it better. Any more questions?
McGee: Yeah. What'd you do with the real Tony?
Tony: Maybe this is the real Tony.
- Permalink: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you, in some kind of twelve-stop prog...
Tony: It's obvious you're looking to hire a replacement.
McGee: I don't know. Maybe you think we need the help. Three's the magic number. Who knows? But, we don't need anyone else, boss. And we don't want anyone either.
Gibbs: I was talking about the murder.
- Permalink: It's obvious you're looking to hire a replacement. Motive? ...
Grady: You all really care. About the job, but also about each other.
Tony: Well sometimes it's a pain in the ass.
- Permalink: You all really care. About the job, but also about each other. ...
Purcell: What happens now?
Tony: You're going to be held in a detention facility and booked for accessory to murder, illegal sale of explosive, and assaulting two federal officers.
Purcell: Two federal officers?
Tony: Yeah. Me and Agent Strickland.
Purcell: That old broad is an agent?
Vera: I just need one minute with that clown.
- Permalink: What happens now? You're going to be held in a detention facil...
Murray: This kind of looks like you.
Tony: It is.
Murray: How close were you two?
Tony: Give me that.
- Permalink: This kind of looks like you. It is. How close were you two? ...
Tony: Want to take a ride, Vera?
Vera: Bite me.
- Permalink: Want to take a ride, Vera? Bite me.
Deena Bashan: I inherited this place from my parents. The Davids loved across the hall. I was older than Ziva but I looked up to her. Even then she was a force: determined, inquisitive, stubborn as a mule.
Tony: Sounds about right.
- Permalink: Determined, inquisitive, stubborn as a mule. Sounds about righ...
We called them our "wills". Our teacher said that if we buried our wishes in the ground, and thought about them every night, they would become truth.Deena Bashan
- Permalink: We called them our wills. Our teacher said that if we buried our...