Brian Griffin Quotes
I guess you can call me the Man of La Muncha.
- Permalink: I guess you can call me the Man of La Muncha.
Brian: Better luck next time pal, some people got moves, others don't. Been that way forever.
Caveman 1: You. Me. Sex.
Caveman 2: Him legend.
- Permalink: Better luck next time pal, some people got moves, others don't. ...
Brian: What do you want to do for 20 minutes?
Stewie: I don't know about you, but I'm gonna work out. That's how you stay in shape. Just fit it in when you have free time Wherever you are, wherever you can...there's semen on this floor.
- Permalink: What do you want to do for 20 minutes? I don't know about you,...
Brian: You're the only one who's got the knowhow and the technology to help us track her down.
Stewie: Interesting. Last week, all my gadgets were, hooey I think was the word.
Brian: I didn't say...
Stewie: I SAID HOOEY!
- Permalink: You're the only one who's got the knowhow and the technology to ...
Stewie: So, I've always been about world domination. What the hell do you think I was talking about when I said "Victory shall be mine!"
Brian: You have not said that in a very long time.
Stewie: Well, I'm back on it.
- Permalink: So, I've always been about world domination. What the hell do yo...
Brian: Peter, what are you doing?
Peter: I'm not goin' to family night - my agreeing with Lois was just pure theater. Come on, we're jumpin' off the roof.
Brian: Are you insane? We'll kill ourselves!
Peter: Don't worry, we can fly! I got this pixie dust from a magic fairy - either that or it's speed I got from a transvestite at a diner. [noise of loud sniffing] Agh! It's the speed! It's the speed from the diner!
Brian: Peter, let go of me! Agghâ€”! [he and Peter belly flop to front porch] Dammit!
- Permalink: Peter, what are you doing? I'm not goin' to family night - my...
Peter: I put our family on the map tonight. No longer will we be just those faceless nobodys who brought the bird flu to Quahog.
Lois: You know, there's something seriously wrong with the man who always puts his friends over his family.
Brian: Come on, Lois, I think you're overreacting. What's so wrong about a guy hanging out with his buddies?
Lois: Buddies? You're one of his buddies?
Brian: Yeah, and you know why? 'Cause I don't try to tell what he can and can't do.
Lois: Oh, please, Brian. You're just two people living in the same house. If you didn't, you'd never hang out with each other in a million years. He owns you. You're his property.
- Permalink: I put our family on the map tonight. No longer will we be just t...
Stewie: Are they not seein' this?
Brian: I know, it's kinda creepy. It's almost like he's dating Lois.
Stewie: Yeah - looks like somebody's getting a little Oedipussy.
Brian: Can we say that?
Stewie: Just did.
- Permalink: Are they not seein' this? I know, it's kinda creepy. It's almo...
Stewie: "Brian, if I take up roller derby what od you think my name should be? Bruisin' B. Anthony, Alicia Sleaze, or Quo Hag?"
Brian: "How about Harlot O'Scara?"
Stewie: "You dick, that's awesome."
- Permalink: Brian, if I take up roller derby what od you think my name shoul...