Brian Griffin Quotes
Brian: What's it called?
Brian: [sarcastically] Wow, a song named after a girl. There aren't a million of those already.
Stewie: [annoyed] Name twenty!
Brian: "Rosanna", "Roxanne", "Michelle", "Allison", "Sarah", "Angie", "Brandy", "Mandy", "Gloria", "Cecilia", "Maggie May", "Jessica", "Nancy", "Barbara Ann", "Billie Jean", "Layla", "Lola", "Polly", "Helena", "Jenny from the Block".
Stewie: Name six more.
Brian: "Sherry", "Laura", "Wendy", "Maria", "Peggy Sue", "Minnie the Moocher".
Stewie: Name five more.
Brian: "Tracy", "Jean", "Jane", "Mary Ann", "Eleanor Rigby".
[Short pause; Stewie then throws his guitar on the floor and walks out]
Stewie: Go fuck yourself.
- Permalink: What's it called? Stewie Susie. Wow, a song named after ...
Stewie: Hey, New Brian. Oh, I see you're having pie. You know, pie isn't really pie without Cool Hwhip.
[Stewie doesn't get a reaction from New Brian.]
Stewie: Everything's better with Cool Hwhip.
[Still no reaction.]
Stewie: Did you hear what I said?
New Brian: Yeah, what about it?
Stewie: It doesn't bother you the way I pronounce it? "Cool Hwhip?"
New Brian: No, why would it?
Stewie: Cool Hwhip. I'm putting emphasis on the H.
New Brian: Sounds right to me.
Stewie: Nothing ever bothers you, does it?
New Brian: No, not really. I like everything.
Stewie: God, he's a bigger buzz kill than Buzz Killington.
[Camera widens to reveals Buzz Killington sitting on a recliner next to Stewie and New Brian]
Killington: Stewie, do you know why W. S. Gilbert was frequently drunk on his transatlantic crossings?
Killington: Because he was quartered on the port-side! [chuckles] Now that I've got you, let's both revisit the birth of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company.
- Permalink: Hey, New Brian. Oh, I see you're having pie. You know, pie isn't...
Hitler: These filth are making a mockery of our Reich! Execute them! [the solders cock their guns, ready to shoot them, but Hitler interrupts them] Unless...
Brian: Unless what?
Hitler: Unless they can sing a charming musical number.
[Stewie and Brian smile at each other as music starts playing. A pair of hats and canes are tossed at them]
Stewie & Brian: Whenever-
Mort: [stands on the return pad] Damn it, will you two just get in the fucking time machine?!
- Permalink: These filth are making a mockery of our Reich! Execute them! Un...
Stewie: All right, Brian, we'll go. But don't touch anything while we're there. Even stepping on a mosquito can cause a chain reaction that drastically alters the present.
Stewie: Nah. You can do whatever you want.
- Permalink: All right, Brian, we'll go. But don't touch anything while we're...
Peter: Brian, can I see that paper for a sec? [Brian hands him the paper] Huh, that's odd. I thought that would be big news.
Brian: You thought what would be big news?
Peter: Well, there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.
Brian: What are you talking about?
Peter: Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard...
Brian: Heard what?
Stewie: Brian, don't! [Peter puts the record on and starts dancing and singing]
- Permalink: Brian, can I see that paper for a sec? Huh, that's odd. I thoug...
Brian: What the hell is your problem Zsa Zsa?
Arianna Huffington: What is yours, Snoopy?
- Permalink: What the hell is your problem Zsa Zsa? What is yours, Snoopy?
You have to do some of the work yourself. That's why there are 50 blank pages.
- Permalink: You have to do some of the work yourself. That's why there are ...
Bill Maher: Help is such a strong word. How does this help people with cancer or in Darfur?
Brian: Well it's not really for that. It's for like, if you want a car or something.
- Permalink: Help is such a strong word. How does this help people with canc...
Brian: Wish it, Want it, Do it.
Stewie: Love it!
- Permalink: Wish it, Want it, Do it. Love it!
Her fists are so dangerous, she's not allowed to be a lesbian.
- Permalink: Her fists are so dangerous, she's not allowed to be a lesbian.
That jerk dog from our patio door somehow got inside a hubcap.
- Permalink: That jerk dog from our patio door somehow got inside a hubcap.
Pink Panther: Hey first day being pink?
Pink Panther: Welcome to hell.
- Permalink: Hey first day being pink? Yeah. Welcome to hell.
Stewie: (Comes into the bedroom) Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!
Stewie: Hi! (Giggling and running out of the room)
- Permalink: Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy!...
Peter, are you just trying to take a knee until the end of the show? Peter that's not gonna work, you can't just --Lois