Comic Book Guy Quotes
(Krusty Burger in the middle of the sea)
Guy: We tried to tell you these are unmanned oil rigs.
Krusty: Ah, close the damn thing down, no one's ever going to come.
Homer: (bursts in door) Give me 700 Krusty Burgers!
Squeaky-Voiced Teen: Do you want fries with that?
(Homer digs into a big pile of burgers)
Bart: You did it, Dad! You saved us!
Homer: (mouth full) Go away. Eating.
- Permalink: We tried to tell you these are unmanned oil rigs. Ah, close th...
James Brown: Wait a minute. This bandstand wasn't double-bolted!
Construction Guy: I didn't feel like doing it.
Homer: Right on, brother!
Marge: I don't want to judge the rightness of your ego orientation, but my inner critic is telling me you should have done your job.
- Permalink: Wait a minute. This bandstand wasn't double-bolted! I didn't f...
(Homer daydreams about having his own recording studio)
Homer: Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed buuuuuunnn... (drools)
Guy: Homer, you're drooling on the mike again.
(When we return to reality, Homer is still drooling)
- Permalink: Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, o...
Behold! I am Captain Kirk from Star Trek 1! 2 ... 5 ... Generations ... Boston Legal.
- Permalink: Behold! I am Captain Kirk from Star Trek 1! 2 ... 5 ... Generati...
Guy: Where do you want these beef hearts?
Lunchlady Doris: On the floor.
Guy: It doesnt look very clean.
Lunchlady Doris: Just do your job, heart boy.
- Permalink: Where do you want these beef hearts? On the floor. It doesnt...
Repo Guy: Hello this is the Repo Depot, I'm just calling to distract you while we reposess your plow.
Homer: Oh yeah, how dumb do you think I... oh.
- Permalink: Hello this is the Repo Depot, I'm just calling to distract you w...
Insurance Guy: Any valuables in the house?
Homer: Well, the Picasso, my collection of classic cars--
Insurance Guy: Sorry, this policy only covers actual losses, not made-up stuff.
Homer: Well that's just great!
- Permalink: Any valuables in the house? Well, the Picasso, my collection o...
Spinal Tap: I just walked out there and there's puddles of water all over the freakin' stage.
Guy: Huh, I don't wanna lie to you boys. Six days a week this place is a hockey rink.
Spinal Tap: Yeah, well this is a rock concert not the bleeding splish splash show.
- Permalink: I just walked out there and there's puddles of water all over th...
Marge: Well, what are we going to see?
Bart: Ernest Cuts The Cheese!
Lisa: Honey I Hit A School Bus!
Homer: Look Who's Oinking, Look Who's Oinking!
Marge: Since we'll never agree, why don't you kids pick a movie, your dad and I will pick a movie, then we'll all meet in the lobby later?
Bart/Lisa: Thanks mom!
Homer: Two tickets for...
Guy: Lemme guess... Look Who's Oinking?
Homer: That's right!
Guy: Sold out!
- Permalink: Well, what are we going to see? Ernest Cuts The Cheese! Hone...
Guy: Lets give a big country welcome to Yodeling Zeek!
Zeek: Yodel-e-hee, yodel-e-i-hee, odel-e-hee.
- Permalink: Lets give a big country welcome to Yodeling Zeek! *applause* ...
Lovejoy: Well, I'm glad some people could resist the lure of the big game.
Guy: Oh my god, I forgot the game!
- Permalink: Well, I'm glad some people could resist the lure of the big game...
Bart: I'm here for my free birthday sundae!
Guy: Eat it and get out!
- Permalink: I'm here for my free birthday sundae! Eat it and get out!