Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet. I mean, to dedicate yourself to the foot You're toiling in virtual anonymity.
- Permalink: I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet. I mean,...
Bubble Boy: Okay, "History", this is for the game. How ya doing over there? Not too good!
George: Alright Bubble Boy, let's just play. Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?
Bubble Boy: That's a joke The Moors.
George: Ohhh no! I'm so sorry it's the Moops! The correct answer is the Moops!
- Permalink: Okay, History, this is for the game. How ya doing over there? No...
Susan: So what kind of a bubble, like an igloo?
Jerry: No, that's what I thought. But apparently it's just a big piece of plastic, dividing the room.
George: What kind of plastic do you think it is? Like that dry cleaning plastic?
Jerry: That's no good. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in there!
- Permalink: So what kind of a bubble, like an igloo? No, that's what I tho...
(voice on answering machine, about Naomi) All right, you know she's got that laugh. What did you say? It's like Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer?
- Permalink: All right, you know she's got that laugh. What did you say? It's...
Bubble Boy: What's your story?
Susan: I-I-I have no story.
George: She works for NBC.
Bubble Boy: How 'bout takin your top off.
Mrs. Sanger: Donald, behave yourself.
Bubble Boy: Come on.
- Permalink: What's your story? I-I-I have no story. She works for NBC. ...
I'm sorry the card says "Moops."
- Permalink: I'm sorry the card says Moops.
Jerry: He's a bubble boy.
George: A bubble boy?
Jerry: Yes, a bubble boy.
Susan: What's a bubble boy?
Jerry: He lives in a bubble.
- Permalink: He's a bubble boy. A bubble boy? Yes, a bubble boy. What's...
Bubble Boy: Moors!!
- Permalink: Moors!! Moops!!
Jerry: Let me explain to you what you just did. There are literally hundreds of people trying to get pilot deals with them this year. They go with maybe five. Okay, if we pass, that's it. They go to the next show.
George: Ooooo, I'm scaredOhooo, they're not gonna do the show.
Jerry: We're lucky they're even interested in the show in the first place. We got a show about nothing. With no story. What do you think, they're up there going, "Hey, maybe we should give those two guys, who have no experience and no ideas, more money"?
George: Ohooo, what are we gonna do? I'm shaking. I'm shaking.
- Permalink: Let me explain to you what you just did. There are literally hun...
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
Jerry: What are you repeating everything I say?
George: What are you repeating everything I say?
Jerry: Well George is an idiot.
George: Well G...
- Permalink: What are you repeating everything I say? What are you repeatin...
(Jerry and George are inside the coffee shop, hiding from Joe Davola)
Jerry: Is he out there? Do you see him?
George: I'm not sure.
Jerry: Well, either you see him or you don't.
George: All right, I don't.
- Permalink: Is he out there? Do you see him? I'm not sure. Well, either ...