J.D.: Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox: Yeah newbie, what do ya got?
J.D.: That guy looks fantastic. What do you think he's dying of, a case of the handsomes?
- Permalink: Dr. Cox? Yeah newbie, what do ya got? That guy looks fantast...
(Dr. Cox and J.D. are holding onto the ceiling)
Dr. Cox: Pretty strong there, Newbie.
J.D.'s narration: (Yawns) I was not. But hopefully, the duct tape I used to connect my prosthetic arms was.
(They both fall and J.D.'s arms are still on the ceiling)
J.D.: Ow. (Takes arms)
- Permalink: Pretty strong there, Newbie. I was not. But hopefully, the du...
Dr. Cox: Oh, what are we still doing this, we have seen people in Mrs. Wilks' shape turn it around, right?
J.D.: She can totally turn it around.
Dr. Hedrick: Denial. Yeah... it's not uncommon for people close to the patient also going through the five stages of grief.
Dr. Cox: Is not denial, she could rally.
J.D.: Yeah, totally rally.
Dr. Hedrick: Oh, yeah, I mean look at her. She could be in a vitamin commercial.
Dr. Cox: How will you like to be in a broken jaw commercial?
Dr. Hedrick: Can't help me. I don't care if it does give me cancer, I just love this fake sugar. (Leaves)
Dr. Cox: If he keeps ignoring my threats...I'm gonna have to hit him.
- Permalink: Oh, what are we still doing this, we have seen people in Mrs. Wi...
He hid them in his pantalones. He loves these apples. He makes apples pie and apples juice with them.
- Permalink: He hid them in his pantalones. He loves these apples. He makes a...
Turk: What's up buddy, you need a ride?
J.D.: Keep moving C Bear.
- Permalink: What's up buddy, you need a ride? Keep moving C Bear.
Dr. Cox: I would sooner leave my medical care in the hands of Dr. Acula. (J.D. gets excited) Yes, I read your vampire screenplay and as much as it pains me to say it, I didn't hate it. So here's what you have to do with this Keith: Turn the heat up on his ass and he'll make a mistake, then you'll bounce him the hell out of here.
J.D.: What did you think of the Transylvania dream sequence? Because I wrote it while I was on-call and the next morning and I read it and I was like, "What was I thinking?"
Dr. Cox: Bethany, focus.
- Permalink: Turn the heat up on his ass and he'll make a mistake, then you'l...
J.D.: Dr. Cox, may I borrow your pen?
Dr. Cox: Not going to happen!! I had to strangle a nurse to get this clicky top.
J.D.: Pleeaasse! Im in the middle of a very threatening speech.
Dr. Cox: Return this pen or die painfully!
- Permalink: Dr. Cox, may I borrow your pen? Not going to happen!! I had to...
Keith: How come I don't get a nickname?
J.D.: The other's surnames lend themselves to a nickname.
Keith: My last name is "Dudemeister"!
J.D.: What can I do with that? I'm not a magician!
- Permalink: How come I don't get a nickname? The other's surnames lend the...
J.D.: What guy drunkenly kissed you when you were sleeping?
J.D.'s narration: And it was at that moment that Turk and I remembered the incident we managed to block out for twelve years!
Turk: Uh, you're okay with us not hanging around for a couple of weeks?
- Permalink: What guy drunkenly kissed you when you were sleeping? And it w...
Turk: Dude, you all right? You were gone for a really long time.
J.D.: You're gonna be an awful father!
- Permalink: Dude, you all right? You were gone for a really long time. You...
Cabbage and Mark: Yes sir.
J.D.: Oh no, Mark. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Cabbage.
Mark: But my last name's Cabbage.
J.D.: I know that, but I've nicknamed you "Wolfman" for your keen sense of smell.
J.D.'s narration: And your ridiculously hairy torso.
J.D.: Now, what can I do you for?
Cabbage: Dr D., is the IV supposed to leak like this?
J.D.: Well, yes and no. Mostly no. Really, really all no.
- Permalink: Cabbage! Yes sir. Oh no, Mark. I wasn't talking to you, I wa...
Those are beautiful antlers.
- Permalink: Those are beautiful antlers.
J.D.: We found you in the park throwing rocks at old couples...
Ted: Why should they be happy!?
- Permalink: We found you in the park throwing rocks at old couples... Why ...
- Recent Views: 27
J.D.'s Thoughts: Wait, is she in to me? Quick, make a bad joke and see if she laughs.
J.D.: Did you hear the one about the skeleton who couldn't go to the party? He had no body to go with.
Neena: That's really funny!
J.D.'s Narration: Well that's not a fair test - that joke's hilarious.
- Permalink: Wait, is she in to me? Quick, make a bad joke and see if she lau...
- Recent Views: 26