Carla: J.D., why don't you tell me what's wrong with your patient Mrs. Jones. Without looking at your chart.
J.D.'s Narration: Carla knew that without charts, doctors didn't know much about their patients.
J.D.: Mr. Barry, I misplaced your chart. I forgot, what's wrong with you again? Oh, that's right. You have a kitty cat stuck in your mouth... Or should I say you have a person stuck around you, little guy. Goo-che-goo-che.
- Permalink: J.D., why don't you tell me what's wrong with your patient Mrs. ...
Dr. Cox: What the hell happened to the days when you used to listen to me?
J.D.: That was a long time ago. Maybe you should listen to me for once.
Dr. Cox: Not in this lifetime. Listen, Newbie, You're not a completely, terribly, horribly incompetent doctor, and while I would never let any of my blood relatives be your patient, and if it was someone that I knew - an acquaintance - I might be okay with you treating them.
- Permalink: What the hell happened to the days when you used to listen to me...
Lisa: It's just so unfair!
Gloria: So unfair.
J.D.: It really is unfair you guys.
- Permalink: Wow. It's just so unfair! So unfair. It really is unfair y...
J.D.: I'm having a rough morning Brown Bear. How are you doing with your sterility?
Turk: Ahh... I can't really talk about that right now. I'm in an elevator.
J.D.: Not reading you Brown Bear. I repeat, are you still sterile?!
Laverne: This is so juicy that I feel dizzy.
- Permalink: I'm having a rough morning Brown Bear. How are you doing with yo...
J.D.: Are you nude right now?
Turk: Yeah! How'd you know?
J.D.: Your voice is always higher when you're nude.
Turk: That's true.
Dr. Cox: It's not weird you know that at all.
- Permalink: Are you nude right now? Yeah! How'd you know? Your voice is ...
Turk: Hey White Shadow.
J.D.: That's not my handle.
Turk: Hey Gizmo.
- Permalink: Hey White Shadow. That's not my handle. Hey Gizmo.
J.D.: Mrs. Levin has dementia, Rex. And I know she loves sweets, so take the pill, put it in some raspberry jam, put it on your finger, dip it in her mouth. Hello!
J.D.'s narration: Rex would forever remember that morning as the time he lost his finger tip.
- Permalink: Mrs. Levin has dementia, Rex. And I know she loves sweets, so ta...
Carla: I swear Turk, sometimes I think you and J.D. are more of a couple than we are.
J.D.: (Over the walkie talkie) Tell her I've known you longer.
- Permalink: I swear Turk, sometimes I think you and J.D. are more of a coupl...
(At a sterility clinic) Excuse me, are any of the reading materials in there available for those of us out here?
- Permalink: Excuse me, are any of the reading materials in there available f...