Vincent "Vince" Chace Quotes
Rufus: I don't love the shirt, personally.
Vince: Rufus, you don't like the shirt?
Drama: Vince, that shirt dulls the sparkle in your eyes. If I was you, I'd go with the blue Faconnable. It says, "Hello, I'm here, and I'm doing fine without you."
- Permalink: I don't love the shirt, personally. Rufus, you don't like the ...
Vince: Any big news stories today, E?
Eric: What do you mean?
Vince: Mandy's really smart. She was always testing me on what was going on in the world...
Turtle: I heard Pamela Anderson dropped another tit size
- Permalink: Any big news stories today, E? What do you mean? Mandy's rea...
Eric: First of all, we're boarding, not skiing. Second of all, you guys have been on boards twice and one of those times was in the store when we were testing them out.
Vince: Uh-oh, sounds like a challenge. Tell you what, I'll put up a G for the first man down the hill, unless of course I win, in which case you all have to walk home barefoot.
Drama and Turtle: I'm in.
Eric: What's Sundance without the spirit of competition? I'm in
- Permalink: First of all, we're boarding, not skiing. Second of all, you guy...
Eric: Guess who's breaking bread at 2:50?
Vince: Who eats at 2:50?
Eric: Harvey Wiengard.
Shauna: Oh...Harvey's a prick to work for, but he's a genius. Everything he touches turns to Oscar gold.
Vince: You're the man, E
- Permalink: 50? 50? Harvey Wiengard. Oh...Harvey's a prick to work for,...
Ari: Chang Chung is the hottest director in Hong Kong. Tarantino has already decided he's the next guy he wants to steal from.
Vince: Cool, the guy must be good. Tarantino only steals from the best
- Permalink: Chang Chung is the hottest director in Hong Kong. Tarantino has ...
Eric: Why don't you call Walsh?
Vince: Ah, see, here's the thing you don't seem to be grasping. I don't make the calls. I make the movies. And I make the money, or at least I used to.
- Permalink: Why don't you call Walsh? Ah, see, here's the thing you don't ...
Vince: Okay, so Johnny's got his plan. Turtle's got a plan. What's your plan, Manager?
Eric: I'm working on some things, Vince.
Vince: You may wanna work on calling Emily back. She left three messages.
Eric: Yeah, what am I gonna say, "I'm an idiot? I shouldn't have promised you the print of a movie I can't get"?
Vince: I like the idiot part.
- Permalink: Okay, so Johnny's got his plan. Turtle's got a plan. What's your...
Ari: Her favorite actor in this town is you.
Vince: Sharon Stone said that?
Vince: She's still good looking.
Ari: Yeah, in the right light
- Permalink: Her favorite actor in this town is you. Sharon Stone said that...
Don't tell me it's "good news" that a movie I didn't even want to do in the first place, that you talked me into doing, is still possibly mine.
- Permalink: Don't tell me it's good news that a movie I didn't even want to ...
[referring to Turle's cold streak with getting laid]
Vince: Go easy on 'em, E, even A-Rod goes on a bad run sometimes.
Drama: Yeah, but even when A-Rod's slumping, he's still getting pussy.
Turtle: Keep fucking laughing, E. You give me the manager title, I'll be overflowing in it.
- Permalink: Go easy on 'em, E, even A-Rod goes on a bad run sometimes. Yea...
John: We want you in the Warner family Vince.
Vince: I'm all about family, John. And after seeing your 200 foot yacht in last month's Robb Report can I call you Dad?
- Permalink: We want you in the Warner family Vince. I'm all about family, ...
Vince: Johnny Depp's got the kind of career I want.
Eric: Johnny Depp did Pirates of the Caribbean. And if I'm not mistaken, he wore a swashbuckling costume and carried a sword.
Turtle: Yeah, but I heard he dresses like that in real life, though
- Permalink: Johnny Depp's got the kind of career I want. Johnny Depp did P...