Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie. That's like c...
Chandler: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie. That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
Monica: But I'm--
Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street.
(Julie leaves; Ross joins the gang)
Ross: So, uh, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow?
Monica: Yeah, uh, it's actually not that big a deal.
Ross: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
Monica: You're welcome.
Phoebe: (Barking) Woof, woof.
- Monica Geller, Phoebe Buffay, Chandler Bing, Ross Geller
- Friends Season 2 Episode 2: "The One with the Breast Milk"
- Related Quotes:
- Monica Geller Quotes, Phoebe Buffay Quotes, Chandler Bing Quotes, Ross Geller Quotes, Friends Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Monica: Rachel, say that I'm friends with her, we spend some time together. Is that so terrible?
Monica: It's that terrible?
Rachel: Yes. Monica, you don't get it. It's bad enough that she's stolen the guy who might actually be the person that I am supposed to be with, but now, she's actually, but now she's actually stealing you.
Monica: Me? What are you talking about? Nobody could steal me from you. I mean, just because I'm friends with her doesn't make me any less friends with you. I mean, you're my... We're, we're... Oh, I love you.
Rachel: I love you too.
Phoebe: You guys, um, I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with me, but, um, I love you guys too! (Phoebe gets in the hug) Oh, I really needed that.
- Permalink: Rachel, say that I'm friends with her, we spend some time togeth...
Julie: Hey, listen, would you like to go to a movie sometime or something?
Rachel: Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love it.
Julie: I'd love it too. Shoot, I gotta go. So, I'll talk to you later.
Rachel: All right, Julie. (Julie leaves) What a manipulative bitch.
- Permalink: Hey, listen, would you like to go to a movie sometime or somethi...