Do you get the feeling this family is disintegrating? I mean, we...
Lisa: Do you get the feeling this family is disintegrating? I mean, we haven't had a meal with Mom all week. And she hasn't even started my costume for the geography pageant.
Bart: Pipe down, sister. I gotta book a new act for tonight. Turns out that Liza Minnelli impersonator was really Liza Minnelli. (shudders)
- Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10: "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Lisa: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's not, and the geography pageant is tonight!
Homer: Lisa, your mom still loves you. It's just that she has a career now. She's a slot-jockey.
- Permalink: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's...