Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, a...
Homer: I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.
Bart: Is there a Doggie Hell?
Homer: Well of course, there couldn't be a heaven if there weren't a hell.
Bart: Who's in there?
Homer: Oh, uh Hitler's dog and that dog Nixon had, what's his name, um, Chester
Homer: Yeah! One of the Lassies is in there, too. The mean one! The one who mauled Timmy!
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 19: "Dog of Death"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 19 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Veterinarian: This is the part of the job I hate the most. (Tosses hampster into trashcan with mini-basketball hoop)
Homer: Hey, you did the best you could.
Veterinarian: I love animals. I spend my life saving them and they can't thank me. Well, the parrots can. Let's see what's wrong with this one.
- Permalink: This is the part of the job I hate the most. Hey, you did th...
Homer: (about Santa's Little Helper) Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't?
Marge: You wouldn't want what he's eating, it's mostly just snouts and entrails.
Homer: Mmmm, snouts.
- Permalink: Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't? You wouldn't want what...