Don't you think you've gambled enough? No. Very well, ma'am....
Smithers: Don't you think you've gambled enough?
Smithers: Very well, ma'am. We're required to asked every 72 hours. Enjoy a free round of drinks.
- Marge Simpson, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10: "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Lisa: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's not, and the geography pageant is tonight!
Homer: Lisa, your mom still loves you. It's just that she has a career now. She's a slot-jockey.
- Permalink: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's...