Excuse me. I'm supposed to stand in your store window and breast...
(Using peanuts as a threat, Bart forces Skinner to do things against his will at Comic Book Guy's shop.)
Principal Skinner: (Clears throat) Excuse me. I'm supposed to stand in your store window and breast-feed Bilbo Baggins.
Comic Book Guy: Your cowering suggests that Bart has found your kryptonite.
Principal Skinner: Kryptonite? What's that? The "ite" suffix suggests a mineral.
Comic Book Guy: I do not know whether to laugh or cry at your ignorance. I shall laugh. Ha, ha! Kryptonite is Superman's greatest weakness.
Principal Skinner: Wait, maybe Bart has a kryptonite!
Comic Book Guy: Perhaps. But for now you may suckle your Baggins.
(Comic Book Guy hands a Bilbo Baggins doll to Principal Skinner.)
- Comic Book Guy, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3: "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Comic Book Guy Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(At the video arcade in the Springfield Mall, Bart plays a parody of Asteroids called "Triangle Wars.")
Bart: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying to assemble them? What's does this button do?
(Bart presses the "Hyperspace" button.)
Bart: (Moans) Now my ship is pooping more triangles.
(The video game emits an electronic chime.)
Bart: Oh, no. I won a free game.
- Permalink: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying ...
Marge: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea.
Homer: Yep, it'll do that.
- Permalink: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea. Yep, it'll do that.