Hey, Pam I've been meaning to say something to you. I really mis...
Oscar: Hey, Pam I've been meaning to say something to you. I really miss our friendship.
Pam: Wow, very funny.
Stanley: I've never heard you talk that much. I thought it was Kelly.
Kelly: Are you kidding? I would have never done that. It was pathetic-ville. No offense, Pam.
Meredith: You know what? Don't even worry about it. Everyone was so drunk, I bet no one even remembers what you said.
Creed: I remember. I blogged the whole thing.
- Pam Beesly, Creed Bratton, Oscar Martinez, Stanley Hudson
- The Office Season 3 Episode 23: "The Job"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Pam Beesly Quotes, Creed Bratton Quotes, Oscar Martinez Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, The Office Season 3 Episode 23 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed's brain, I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top. I've read some of it. Even for the Internet, it's... pretty shocking.Ryan
- Permalink: Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. Wanting to prote...
I have got it made in the shade. I know this company. The other branch managers are total morons. [calls Pam] Hey Pam, yeah. I forgot what day the interview was and I drove to New York accidentally. Be like three hours late.Michael
- Permalink: I have got it made in the shade. I know this company. The other ...