How are we doing? Pretty good. I may have promised a new aquat...
Ron: How are we doing?
Andy: Pretty good. I may have promised a new aquatic center to somebody. Is that a problem?
Ann: I diagnosed two melanomas. They're both benign.
- Ann Perkins, Ron Swanson, Andy Dwyer
- Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 20: "94 Meetings"
- Parks and Recreation
- Related Quotes:
- Ann Perkins Quotes, Ron Swanson Quotes, Andy Dwyer Quotes, Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 20 Quotes, Parks & Rec Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Ron: To me, this situation is a blood-soaked, nightmare-ish hellscape. However to Leslie Knope-
Leslie: Oh how fun!
- Permalink: To me, this situation is a blood-soaked, nightmare-ish hellscape...
Mark: Leslie, can I run something by you really quick?
Leslie: Sure, I love having things run by me.
Mark: I feel like you're being sarcastic right now.
Leslie: No, no. I'm not. I genuinely love it. Run it by me. Go ahead. Go, go, go.
- Permalink: Leslie, can I run something by you really quick? Sure, I love ...