Let's suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant, begged yo...
Lynette: Let's suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant, begged you, and out of the goodness of your heart, you agreed, even though it might derail your career. You agreed to a baby. A baby, singular.
Tom: Lynette, we've just met these people.
Lynette: Then, then you go in for an ultrasound, and you hear two heartbeats. Then, and only then, does your husband tell you that twins run in his family.
Tom: I didn't think it was that big a deal!
Lynette: Your family had eight sets of twins over three generations, not to mention your relatives in Kentucky with triplets! Triplets! So I ask you, do I not deserve to punish this man severely?
Susan: Well, actually, I think that twins are genetically determined by the mother.
Lynette: What are you, a scientist?
Susan: No. No, I write children's books.
- Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Tom Scavo
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23: "Remember (1)"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Lynette Scavo Quotes, Tom Scavo Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Melanie: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
Matthew: My brother's never been violent. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
Melanie: But he did.
Matthew: Let me just take you home.
Melanie: This has been pretty traumatic for me. I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out.
Matthew: We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
- Permalink: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me. My brother's never be...
Julie: (About the RV) So, is there anything you should prepare me for?
Susan: No, no. It's all good. Oh, but you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet's in the shower.
- Permalink: So, is there anything you should prepare me for? No, no. It's...