Mom, I thought you might forget our little conversation this aft...
Bart: Mom, I thought you might forget our little conversation this afternoon, so I took the precaution of recording it.
Marge: What conversation?
Bart: (on tape) Mom, can Otto live in our garage for as long as he wants? (impression of Marge) He sure can!
Homer: Marge! What were you thinking?
Marge: That's not my voice!
Homer: Oh, everybody says that when they hear themselves on tape.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 22: "The Otto Show"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 22 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Otto starts playing guitar loudly.)
Homer: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think.
Homer's Head: I want some peanuts.
Homer: That's better.
- Permalink: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think. I want so...
Marge: Otto, you can't watch TV all day.
Otto: You're right. I should do some reading. You got any "Where's Waldo" books?
Otto: A book from a vampire's point of view?
Otto: Anything where guys send in naked pictures of chicks?
Marge: Otto, I think you should get a job.
- Permalink: Otto, you can't watch TV all day. You're right. I should do so...