Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA. ...
Chief Wiggum: Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA.
Marge: Oh my God! He's dead?!
Chief Wiggum: Oh, wait, I mean DWI. I always get those two mixed up.
Mrs. Phillips: My name's Mrs. Phillips. You said my husband's DWI?
Chief Wiggum: Um, why don't you talk to that officer over there? I'm going out to lunch.
- Marge Simpson, Chief Wiggum, Ralph Wiggum
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 16: "Duffless"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Marge: Homer, I want you to encourage Lisa with her science fair project.
Homer: Yes, syrup is better than jelly.
- Permalink: Homer, I want you to encourage Lisa with her science fair projec...
Over, under, in and out, that's what shoe tying is all about.Principal Skinner
- Permalink: Over, under, in and out, that's what shoe tying is all about.