Philip K Dick! It can't be! It's as if Superman moved to Gotham ...
(Comic Book Guy has just noticed a new comic store that has opened up across the street.)
Comic Book Guy: Philip K Dick! It can't be! It's as if Superman moved to Gotham City!
Martin: Which he did, in World's Finest Comics #94. (Points to the comic.) See?
Comic Book Guy: That was an imaginary story, dreamt by Jimmy Olsen after he was kicked in the head by Supergirl's horse, Comet. It never really happened.
Bart: None of these things ever really happened.
Comic Book Guy: Get out of my store.
- Bart Simpson, Comic Book Guy, Martin Prince
- The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 7: "Husbands and Knives"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Comic Book Guy Quotes, Martin Prince Quotes, The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(Comic Book Guy is destroying Coolsville.)
Art Spiegelman: Oh, no! The store's in trouble!
Alan Moore: League of Extraordinary Freelancers, activate!
(Art Spiegelman puts on a Maus mask.)
Art Spiegelman: Maus is in the house!
- Permalink: Oh, no! The store's in trouble! League of Extraordinary Freela...
(Homer explaining his surgery to Bart and Lisa)
Homer: Kids, daddy underwent a special procedure so he can be more attractive to your mother.
Bart: You had your hot dog plumped?
Homer: No! I had my stomach stapled!
- Permalink: Kids, daddy underwent a special procedure so he can be more attr...